SedonaVerdeLifeTop Breakfast Spots in Sedona & Verde Valley
Ok, maybe because I’m hungry or that I just love to eat breakfast out…(who doesn’t) but I wanted to share with you the top breakfast spots in the Sedona Verde Valley area. Maybe it’s the Saturday morning breakfast tradition, or that it’s nice to grab a bite out during the holidays…either or both-breakfast out is the best!
Here is our list of top Breakfast spots in the Sedona Verde Valley area…. But don’t take my word for it, leave a comment and tell me what are your favorite Sedona Verde Valley breakfast spots….
1. Coffee Pot Café, Sedona – Great diner style, large portions, fast service. Huge Omlettes! A Sedona landmark since 1950! http://www.coffeepotsedona.com2. Thanks A Latte, Camp Verde
– Great coffee shop (they roast their own beans) with select breakfast items – try the Breakfast burrito- yum! http://www.thanksalattecv.com
3. Pepe’s Diner, Cottonwood
– Good diner style food, Mexican flavors and superior service- go on a weekend and there will be http://www.yelp.com/biz/pepes-diner-cottonwood
4. Red Rooster Café, Old Town Cottonwood
- Great breakfast with a modern twist - Love their Pancakes and Quesadilla. http://oldtownredroostercafe.com
5. The Flatiron Café, Jerome
– I have been coming here since high school. Great small coffee shop and select breakfast items focused on local
and organic-plus super cool building! http://www.theflatironjerome.com/
Enjoy the good eats!
The Adams Team